Super Speedy Tuna
Serves: 2 – 7 GLs per serving
2 fresh tuna steaks
1 small jar of tomato pasta sauce (check not high sugar)
A squeeze of lemon juice
1/2 tbsp olive oil
Black pepper to taste
160g aduki beans (can buy these frozen) or similar beans (canned)
1. Fry the tuna in the oil in a deep frying pan for a couple of minutes on each side.
2. Add black pepper to taste and a squeeze of lemon juice.
3. Cover the tuna with pasta sauce and simmer until tuna is cooked through (or to preference).
4. Whilst tuna is cooking, steam savoy cabbage for a few minutes.
5. Whilst tuna is cooking, heat beans through.
6. Serve tuna on a bed of beans with the cabbage.