Super Speedy Tuna
Serves: 2 – 7 GLs per serving
2 fresh tuna steaks
1 small jar of tomato pasta sauce (check not high sugar)
A squeeze of lemon juice
1/2 tbsp olive oil
Black pepper to taste
160g aduki beans (can buy these frozen) or similar beans (canned)
1. Fry the tuna in the oil in a deep frying pan for a couple of minutes on each side.
2. Add black pepper to taste and a squeeze of lemon juice.
3. Cover the tuna with pasta sauce and simmer until tuna is cooked through (or to preference).
4. Whilst tuna is cooking, steam savoy cabbage for a few minutes.
5. Whilst tuna is cooking, heat beans through.
6. Serve tuna on a bed of beans with the cabbage.
Did you find this article interesting? Visit our other sections Mind & Body, Inspirational Life Journeys & Recipes to read more!
Follow RunBodyRun on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn to get notifications of new stories and healthy recipes.
Disclaimer: Run Body Run is an online magazine that shares events and services related to fitness, health and well-being that may be of interest to our followers. Please note Run Body Run is not affiliated in any way with the pages or people whose stories and recipes are shared in our articles. However, this article may contain affiliate links for products that we feature on our Recommended Products Page. We only endorse products we use and truly believe in. If you are interested in any events, products or businesses mentioned, please contact the companies and organisers directly for full information. If you feel that parts of this blog relate to you and you’d like to discuss this further, please get in touch via ad***@ru********.com or fill out the form on our contact page.