These practices have been put in place to reduce the risk of infection and cross-contamination throughout to protect the Therapist’s health and that of all clients.
HOW IS RUN-BODY-RUN MANAGING COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS?
The Therapist will:
- Ask you to complete a health questionnaire and consent form online prior to your appointment to avoid the need to handle paper/pens
- Sanitise their hands at the start of each appointment, before starting the massage and at the end of each appointment
- Sanitise their hands during your appointment if they have needed to touch their face, hair, sneeze or cough
- Be wearing a visor and face covering in line with Government requirements
- Non-latex gloves can be worn during the treatment by the therapist at your request
- Disinfect areas which may have been touched during the appointment including but not limited to: door handles, coat hooks, handrails, the toilet and sink if it has been used, chair, clothes storage box
- Ventilate the treatment room after use
- The equipment will be disinfected after each appointment to include: the massage table, bolster, support pillows, hand sanitiser bottle, massage wax pot, disinfectant bottle.
WHAT TO EXPECT PRE-APPOINTMENT
- You will be asked to complete a health questionnaire and consent form online prior to attending your appointment
- Clinically vulnerable people (as defined by the Government) will not be treated as this time
- Payment will be taken at the point of reservation by debit/credit card via our website to allow contactless payment – please note I am not accepting cash at this time and will be unable to take debit/credit card payments in person at the appointment
- If you display COVID-19 symptoms in the 14 days prior to the appointment, contact me as soon as possible to reschedule. The cancellation policy is relaxed in this incidence.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE APPOINTMENT
Please do not attend an appointment if you have been displaying any Covid-19 symptoms such as continuous cough, high temperature or loss of taste/smell.
- You will be required to bring your own towel(s)
- You will need to have your temperature taken using a non-contact temperature gun
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival
- You are required to wear a face-covering during the appointment unless you are exempt, some reasons are outlined by the Government here. You will need to supply your own covering
- Clothes will need to be placed into the container provider at the studio. This is disinfected following each appointment
If you display COVID-19 symptoms or have been contacted via the NHS track and trace system in the 14 days following our appointment, you must notify me. I am required to self-isolate and notify clients I have treated since your appointment to do the same. For this reason, I must have up to date contact details for you.
Last reviewed – February 2021
Based in Bagshot, Surrey
Services available Tuesday, Wednesay and Thursday (evening appointmensts available)
Email Rochelle to book your appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org