Please read and review prior to treatment
- PRIOR TO THE APPOINTMENT
1.1 Appointments can be scheduled via email to ro******@ru********.com or phone 07779 327 965.
1.2 An appointment is only confirmed when you have received an email and calendar invitation detailing the date, time and location of your appointment. The email will come from ad***@ru********.com, please ensure you add this to your contact list to avoid missing important emails.
1.3 All first-time clients will go through a consultation at the beginning of their first appointment. This process allows me to develop a suitable and safe treatment plan for that session, or subsequent treatments, please allow an additional 15 mins for this consultation.
1.4 Males are seen by RunBodyRun but only through referral. A referral can be made by an existing client of RunBodyRun of any gender or from a close female friend, relative or partner of the male whom the appointment is for.
1.5 First time clients will be required to:
- Provide an email address to allow important appointment information to be sent and understood ahead of their first session. Please note, if you are booking on behalf of someone else, you must provide your contact details and the contact details of the person receiving the treatment.
- Provide a phone number in case they need to be reached on the day
- Complete a health questionnaire form electronically, to be received by RunBodyRun at least 24 hours ahead of the scheduled appointment.
1.6 To understand how RunBodyRun utilises your information, please consult our privacy notice.
1.7 Payment is due prior to the session. You can pay via the website. Accepted methods of payment are debit or credit card and PayPal. Please note, you can still pay via PayPal even if you do not have a PayPal account, simply checkout as a ‘guest’. During the current Covid-19 pandemic, cash will not be accepted – apologies for any inconvenience.
- CANCELLATIONS / LATE ARRIVALS
2.1 I require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Failure to attend an appointment with fewer than 24 hours’ notice of cancellation will result in the charge being made for the full appointment. This charge covers the costs sustained through insufficient time being provided to fill your appointment slot with another client.
2.2 An invoice for any cancellation charges will be sent via email for payment by bank transfer to be completed within 7 days. Any arrears must be settled before another appointment can be made.
2.3 The complete duration of the appointment booking is important for your treatment. If you arrive late to an appointment, the missed time cannot be made up by overrunning or adding it onto a subsequent treatment and the full charge for the original appointment length will apply.
2.4 If you have not arrived within 15 minutes from the appointment’s start time, it is understood that you will not be attending the session and a cancellation charge will incur.
2.5 An appointment will be cancelled as soon as possible, or a session terminated, if the Therapist is feeling unwell for reasons of cross-contamination or being unable to provide a professional standard of treatment
- AT THE APPOINTMENT
3.1 RunBodyRun upholds and complies to a high industry standard of hygiene and practices and continues to monitor and update where necessary. To ensure these standards are maintained, it is important that:
- Clients are clean and ensure a good level of personal hygiene out of consideration for their Therapist
- You must not attend an appointment if you are generally unwell. Any uncertainty about whether you can attend a session due to ill health or a condition should be discussed prior to the appointment. Please bear in mind the cancellation policy when considering your attendance
- Clients with contagious diseases or illnesses defer their appointment to a later time when the chance of cross-contamination is null
- Right of refusal to treat or continue a treatment lies with the Therapist. The Therapist may refuse to treat a client or part of the body with just cause or where it would be unsafe or not in the client’s interests to do so
3.2 Your safety and wellbeing is of utmost importance during your appointment which is why:
- Consent is required from you prior to a treatment commencing. This can be withdrawn at any stage during the treatment regardless of prior consent and the session will terminate immediately
- You must disclose any medical conditions, ongoing treatments, injuries, undiagnosed pain or symptoms or anything else relevant to your health during the consultation or prior to any subsequent sessions. Failure to do this could result in the Therapist providing a harmful or ineffective treatment
- If you suspect you may be pregnant this should also be disclosed during the consultation or ahead of subsequent treatments for the same reasons as outlined in 3.2b
- Any under 18-year-olds being seen by RunBodyRun will require a parent or guardian to accompany them, countersign their consent and remain with them for the duration of the treatment
- You must understand that any treatments or advice provided by RunBodyRun whether in person, online or via phone call, are not a substitute for medical care. The Therapist will refer to a medical Therapist or other health Therapist if they believe their therapy does not meet your needs
- You should immediately notify the Therapist if you feel unwell before, during or immediately following the treatment. Your Therapist is first aid trained and will know how best to assist you
- Any behaviour the Therapist perceives to be aggressive, inappropriate, discriminatory or sexual will terminate the treatment and details passed onto the police or relevant authorities
- The studio environment will be as welcoming and comfortable as possible during your appointment. If you have any special considerations, please discuss these prior to your arrival.
3.3 For specific details on how the Therapist is keeping you and themselves safe during the Covid-19 pandemic, please refer to the Covid-19 Precautions policy.
- GIFT VOUCHERS
4.1 Gift vouchers are available to purchase. Before purchasing, please be aware that:
- Payment for gift vouchers must be received prior to the voucher being issued. The same methods of payment apply as outlined in 1.7
- The voucher will bear the recipient’s name and cannot be transferred. The purchaser will be required to give the recipient’s name and contact details
- The voucher can only be used for the treatment outlined on the voucher, and cannot be exchanged for money or an alternative treatment
- The voucher must be used by the expiry date listed on the voucher, usually 6 months from purchase. Any expired vouchers will not be refunded. Extenuating circumstances will be reviewed, case by case, on requests for refunds after the voucher has expired
- Where the Therapist has been unavailable due to COVID-19 restrictions, the expiry date will be extended to cover the amount of time for which the Therapist was unavailable
- In the incidence where the Therapist cannot fulfil the terms of the voucher, a refund will be offered to the purchaser. For this reason, it is important that RunBodyRun has the purchaser’s contact details
- Any refunds offered will be minus any transaction fees incurred by RunBodyRun in accepting payment via these methods: credit or debit card or PayPal payment – usually 3.6% +30p.
Last reviewed – February 2021
Rochelle Bell, hereafter referred to as ‘The Therapist’ provides massage therapy and emotional support in a variety of forms, but none of these services are a substitute for professional medical care or counselling. The Therapist will not diagnose, or prescribe medication or medical treatment of any kind and will always recommend referral to a GP or other qualified medical specialist or practitioner.
The client has a duty to provide accurate and true medical and personal information, to the best of their knowledge, and to keep the Therapist to date with details of any medication, symptoms, medical concerns or treatments they are having investigated or undergone treatment for.
The Therapist may refuse to treat any client or part of their body with just and reasonable cause and reserves the right to terminate any appointment at any time if they believe that it is not safe or in the client’s best interest to continue.
Likewise, the client has the right to refuse, modify or terminate treatment at any time, regardless of prior consent given.